Perks & Benefits
As a part of Vivendi, we share our benefits with Universal Music Group, and include a level of flexibility that our employees love.
- Best in class medical, dental and vision insurance includes progressive policies like 4 weeks paternity leave and health club membership reimbursement
- Life insurance as well as short and long term disability and AD&D
- Flexible spending accounts including health care, dependent care, and transportation benefits
- Open Vacation Policy
- Stipend for training and development
- 10 paid holidays, including your birthday
- 401k plan with 5% company matching and profit sharing contribution of 3% of eligible compensation
- An inclusive, fun work environment
- Centrally located office with ample free parking
Committed to Excellence in Everything We Do
Every interaction is an opportunity to create transparency and build trust with each other and with our clients. We are good listeners who value honesty, even when it’s hard to hear.
We treat each other with respect as we grow and learn. We create an environment of collaboration. We support each other, creating a safe environment to make mistakes as well as recognize successes.
Lead by Example
We understand every action and interaction is an opportunity to deliver and make a difference. We do the right thing whether someone is watching or not.
We do what we say and we say what we do. We have confidence and take comfort knowing we have the right people for the job.
Our North American Headquarters is located on the 9th floor
of a high rise in the Los Angeles’ Historic Miracle Mile District.
We also offer opportuunities at our satellite offices in Nashville and New York.
See Tickets est l'une des plus grandes sociétés de billetterie au monde, desservant plus de 8 000 promoteurs, festivals, salles de spectacle, événements sportifs, attractions et monuments à travers le Royaume-Uni, l'Europe et l'Amérique du Nord.
Vous voulez un ticket ?
Choisisez votre pays: